Kansas Granite Countertops Fabrication & Installation
FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
Get Professional Assistance Choosing Materials And Colors
Looking for a fast and accurate countertop estimate? Simply send us a sketch or blueprint of your countertop and we will quickly provide you with a no-cost accurate estimate. Our design experts can help you choose the right material and color for your project. Schedule your consultation or request an estimate today!
- High-Quality Craftsmanship
- Factory Direct Prices
- Highest Quality Stone
- Best Value Guaranteed
- Reliable Customer Service
- Unique & Exclusive Colors
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fast Turn Around Time
TALK TO A DESIGNER TODAY
Granite Countertops in Kansas
The most important factor to consider before you select your Kansas granite countertops is to think about the colors of the countertop that will work best with your kitchen.
This can be done using the Sash Group design visualizer, consulting with our interior design expert, or discussing your opinion with us. With more than 5 years in the countertop fabrication and installation business, and having carried out thousands of installation projects, we will make sure that your requirements are all addressed before we can make any suggestions.
After you have selected the slab of your choice, we record it and set it aside for you. We can then start to plan the fabrication process, as soon as we have the measurements of the installation area.
Granite Countertops in Kansas
Granite countertops from the Sash Group are high quality natural stones cut into convenient slabs using state of the art machineries. Our Granite countertop fabricator will need to know if you have any non-standard edge overhangs or countertop overhangs that exceed 10-inches. After providing us with this information, we will follow industry standards that regulate countertop overhangs for the standard edge treatment estimate.
The following are the factors that have an impact on the estimates and the accuracy of the final quote we provide:
– Providing the size of your existing countertops will not give us an accurate estimate, even when these figures are put into our square footage estimator. There will be too many variables left out.
– It is not advisable to buy your granite countertops slabs from one vendor then have a different vendor carry out the fabrication and installation. This process will not only be too costly, but there will be warranty issues at the end of it all. At Sash Group, we stock all styles of granite countertops and handle the fabrication and installation ourselves.
– For all our natural stone countertops, we will provide you with a 15-year non-porous sealant and warranty. There are a lot of other companies that would charge $500 for this sealant and warranty. We will provide this at no charge within the estimates for natural stone fabrication and installation.
– If you are not careful with a countertop supplier, they will “doctor” material and give you a ridiculously low priced estimate by quoting thinner granite slabs (like 2-cm vs. 3-cm). At the Sash Group, we always quote 3-centimeter thick granite slabs (~1.25-inches). If your project requires longer length runs, we will provide 2-cm thick counters, although these will require additional underside support.
– If you would like a special edge treatment, we will provide you with the different edge treatment types available.
Benefits of Granite Countertops
The benefit of working with the Sash Group is that we focus on the development of a digital means of correctly fabricating your Kansas granite countertops. This will also enhance the installation process.
We will conduct the templating procedure with your existing cabinets or countertops in-place. However, if your project is new construction, it will depend on the dimensions we take from your home or the drawings provided by your cabinet designer.
We usually list templating as an extra item on the estimation list. This is because it is the final opportunity that the countertops features provided are exactly what you are looking for. It will also allow us to solve any other issues that might need to be addressed before the installation.
Why work with us?
Our Kansas granite countertops fabricator and installer is fully insured and bonded. He will arrive on-time, dressed appropriately, and ready for the installation.
Our Granite Countertops Fabricator will keep communicating with you courteously during the installation, answering and addressing the concerns that you might have. They will also be responsible for the protection of your property during the installation. They are also responsible for making sure that the working area is cleared and cleaned after the job is complete.
Fitting your home goals and objectives within a realistic budget and time frame is what we at Sash Group, LLC specialize in. Our primary goal is to help you, our invaluable customer, find the best solution for your home improvement projects while adhering to your time and budgetary constraints.
Simply put, providing quality and excellent services for your hard-earned money is what we do. With over 5 years in operation, the Sash Group is made up of professional, award-winning architects, general contractors, interior designers, and home builders. We have an experienced team that produces tailored remodeling services for kitchens and bathrooms, entertainment areas and office spaces.
Our staff will coordinate all aspects of your remodel project, including the appliances, countertops, lighting, and flooring to make sure that you end up with pleasant results.
The Sash Group has designed many kitchens and bathrooms in the Kansas City & Shawnee, KS region, and we can proudly say that the most significant percentage of our business comes from the referrals of satisfied clients. We have been supplying countertops for some of the most significant multi-units projects. Our clientele consists of ‘who is who ‘in the building industry.
We are a factory-direct company that deals in wholesale countertops at the most competitive prices.